Wonder Grip® is an extremely versatile 6 in 1 phone accessory. Achieve 2 grip positions and 4 stand positions simply by sliding the strap!
Get more people in your photos with our Landscape Grip. Stand your phone vertically in your kitchen for a video call or to scroll a recipe.
The base has a super strong adhesive so it stays on your phone case securely and the straps are “swappable” so you can change to your style. Our slim design easily ts in your pocket. Just press strap at against base. Please read below for how to install and use.
IMPORTANT: Mount Low on phone case to take advantage of the “vertical” stand. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE PACKAGE WITH YOUR WONDER GRIP®. Many phones have adhesive resistant backs. We recommend you install this on a phone case. Be sure to read our FAQ too!
MAJOR BENEFIT: USE OF WONDER GRIP® WILL INCREASE
YOUR ABILITY TO KEEP YOUR DEVICE SAFE AND AVOID DROPS.
LANDSCAPE GRIP – What a evolutionary idea! This means you now can have a landscape grip at a party and get more people in your photo as this grip gives you the ability to hold your device in landscape position while you hit the camera button. Simply slide strap into position shown here.
PORTRAIT GRIP – Slide grip up main channel to a comfortable grip position for your middle fnger. This allows for more “thumb reach” especially on bigger smartphones. This position allows for easy one hand operation for texting, scrolling, and selfies
Slide strap and adjust to your comfort. One size fits most.
2 HORIZONTAL STAND POSITIONS
Although angles will vary depending on device you can achieve a 55 degree and 70 degree horizontal stand position. This is useful for watching movies and lets you optimize your viewing angle to avoid glare. Simply slide strap into position shown at left up middle channel for the 55 degree and up “swap” channel for the 70 degree position.
2 VERTICAL STAND POSITIONS
How cool is it that you can stand your device up for a Video Call? No more leaning it against a coffee cup for a video conference call or to meet with family!
Low Scrolling Position at 25 degrees gives you the freedom to keep your phone at the perfect scrolling angle! Just slide the strap – one end at a time – into the position
Please read instructions below on how to install phone grip onto phone case as adhesive is not re-positionable and you want to install itcorrectly the FIRST TIME.
Once again it is best installed on a phone case and “mount low” toward the bottom.
1. Clean back of phone case.
2. Remove adhesive protection sheet from base.
3. Center the base at the bottom portion of the back of phone case as low as possible to enable use of vertical stand position.
4. Press base firmly to surface for 60 secs. To allow adhesive to set. Adhesive is strong and not re-positionable. Make sure base adheres properly before use.
DO NOT OVERHANG THE BASE over the curve of the phone case but you want it as low as possible to take advantage of the “vertical” stand position. Be sure to read the below CAUTION and INTENDED USE.
One of the many cool features of Wonder Grip® is that you can swap straps to whatever style you like. So get a strap for everyday of the week or to suit your mood! Its easy to swap straps.
SWAPPING YOUR STRAP:
1. TO REMOVE: slide strap into swap channel (C), remove each slider disk (D) from round hole.
2. TO INSTALL: push slider disk (D) into swap channel round hole (C) one end at a time. Slide each end into middle channel (A).
INTENDED USE NOTE: WE RECOMMEND MOUNTING PHONE GRIP TO NON-SILICONE PHONE CASE RATHER THAN DIRECTLY TO ELECTRONIC DEVICE BECAUSE BACKS OF MANY NEWER PHONES ARE MADE OF ADHESIVE RESISTANT SURFACES.
USE OF WONDER GRIP® IS INTENDED AS A TEMPORARY ACCESSORY TO ASSIST HOLDING OF A MOBILE DEVICE ONLY WHEN DEVICE IS SECURELY SUPPORTED BY OTHER MEANS. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SHAWSHANK LEDZ INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT AND ANY DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
• REPLACE ENTIRE UNIT IF BASE OR STRAP BREAKS OR IF STRAP COMES LOOSE OUT OF MAIN CHANNEL.
• DO NOT USE AS VERTICAL STAND IF DEVICE IS NOT ADEQUATELY STABLE ON SURFACE. NEVER PLACE DEVICE NEAR EDGE OF TABLE OR ANY SURFACE.
• ADHESIVE ON BASE IS STRONG AND NOT RE-POSITIONABLE. BASE ADHESIVE WILL NOT ADHERE TO SILICONE OR GLASS OR ADHESIVE RESISTANT SURFACES.
• DISCONTINUE USE IF UNIT DOES NOT FIT OR IS UNCOMFORTABLE.